This is a great craft for kids of all ages and fairly quick to complete.
1. Take a piece of paper and fold it in half and then draw half a heart.
2. Cut out the heart and unfold it. Place it on your piece of white paper.
3. Take a pencil and dip the eraser end into your paint and dab it on your white paper around the edge of your heart. Continue until you have "stamped" around the entire heart. Adults may need to help younger ones stamp and hold the template in place.
4. Remove your paper and you should see a heart shape stamped in paint.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the next size heart. I'd recommend starting with largest to smallest heart.
6. Let paint dry. You can keep it plain as we did or decorate further or write a special Valentine's Day message.
Sandra K. Lee is a freelance writer and stay-at-home mom with a 8-year-old princess & a 4-year-old superhero in Middlesex County, New Jersey.