* A Jingle Bell (red color ideal)
* 4 white medium pom poms
* 1 small pink pom pom
* pair of googly eyes
* red piece of felt
* 1 white pipe cleaner
* small ring and piece of string
* craft glue; hot glue gun is best
Note: if using a hot glue gun, parental supervision - and parental involvement depending on the child's age- is required.
1. Glue one white pom pom to the top of the jingle bell.
2. Glue the other two pom poms to the bottom for his feet.
3. Cut the piece of felt into two triangles. Glue them to each other and attach to the pom pom head.
4. Once the glue has dried enough, bend the white pipe cleaner around the head and hat to make the hat's fur trim and Santa's beard. Cut the pipe cleaner if needed.
5. Glue on the pink nose and eyes.
6. Glue the top of the hat to one bottom corner of the hat and put the metal ring around the hat.
7. Thread the string through the hole and tie in a knot. Your Jingle Bell Santa is now read to be hung from your tree or elsewhere or it can be worn as a festive necklace.
Sandra K. Lee is a freelance writer and stay-at-home mom with a 8-year-old princess & a 4-year-old superhero in Middlesex County, New Jersey.