* Paper mask (or card stock paper & scissors)
* Popsicle stick or similar
* Face stickers
* Markers or crayons (optional)
* Cut out designs such as a bat
* Feathers, glitter or other decor (optional)
This craft can be as simple or elaborate as you and your kids want to make it.
1. If you haven't bought a paper mask, then cut a mask out of your card stock paper.
2. Let your child apply "face" stickers to make a cute face on the mask or let them draw a face.
Sandra K. Lee is a freelance writer and stay-at-home mom with a 8-year-old princess & a 4-year-old superhero in Middlesex County, New Jersey.