This idea came from North Branch Preschool and is a great craft to help toddlers and preschoolers with their fine motor skills.
1. Fold your construction paper in half to make a card.
2. Cut out white paper in an oval or egg shape.
3. Take green cupcake liner and cut in half. Glue two pieces at bottom of white paper.
4. Draw a stem from the green liner.
5. Glue the other cupcake liner to the top of the stem to complete your flower.
6. Have your child dip his or her finger in paint and apply to the paper to make eggs. We chose pink and purple but any colors will do.
7. Use markers to make leaves or a sun, if you wish.
8. Glue entire piece to the front of your card.
9. Have your child write or decorate the inside of the card as desire.
Sandra K. Lee is a freelance writer and stay-at-home mom with a 8-year-old princess & a 4-year-old superhero in Middlesex County, New Jersey.