* A piece of pink or red construction paper
* A piece of white copy or construction paper
* Glitter Glue or Glitter Paint
* Craft Glue
Kids of all ages can do this craft although younger children will need help with the cutting.
Fold your colored construction paper in half and draw half a heart. Then cut it out.
Fold the paper in other sections and draw and cut smaller hearts. The location of these hearts is up to you.
Have or help your child use the craft glue to attach the colored construction paper to the white paper.
Then decorate the white sections with glitter paint or glitter glue. You can add sequins for extra dazzle.
Don't throw out the hearts you cut out. You can use them:
- by placing them loose in a Valentine's Day Card's envelope
- you can use them to decorate a Valentine Card
Sandra K. Lee is a freelance writer and stay-at-home mom with a 8-year-old princess & a 4-year-old superhero in Middlesex County, New Jersey.