* Foam, round blocks
* White foam sheet
* Gold pipe cleaner
* Brown pipe cleaner
* Tiny pom pom
* Piece of foam block
* Miniature ornament
* Glitter Glue
* Craft glue
Note: For more of a winter feel, don't apply the wings and halo.
1. Cut the foam block in a square to be about a 1 1/2 inches square. (No need to cut if you find a block the right size).
2. Draw a face on one of the white foam blocks and glue on the nose.
3. Glue the blank, white foam block to your foam base and then glue the second white foam block (the one with the face) to the first one.
4. Cut out a wing shape out of the foam sheet and then glue it to the back of your snowman.
5. Take the gold pipe cleaner and insert it into the top of the foam block and then bend into a halo shape. (Cut it to size, if necessary).
6. Cut the brown pipe cleaner into two pieces. Insert each piece into either side for the arms.
7. Attach the miniature ornament to one of