* Foam, round blocks
* White foam sheet
* Gold pipe cleaner
* Brown pipe cleaner
* Tiny pom pom
* Piece of foam block
* Miniature ornament
* Glitter Glue
* Craft glue
Note: For more of a winter feel, don't apply the wings and halo.
1. Cut the foam block in a square to be about a 1 1/2 inches square. (No need to cut if you find a block the right size).
2. Draw a face on one of the white foam blocks and glue on the nose.
3. Glue the blank, white foam block to your foam base and then glue the second white foam block (the one with the face) to the first one.
4. Cut out a wing shape out of the foam sheet and then glue it to the back of your snowman.
5. Take the gold pipe cleaner and insert it into the top of the foam block and then bend into a halo shape. (Cut it to size, if necessary).
6. Cut the brown pipe cleaner into two pieces. Insert each piece into either side for the arms.
7. Attach the miniature ornament to one of
* A wooden clothespin
* Pair of googly eyes
* Pom Pom (red preferred)
* Festive Foam stickers (we used a wreath and bow)
* Holiday Light string or similar (used for miniature trees)
* Glitter Glue and a paint brush (optional)
This is a very simple and inexpensive craft that can be done with young kids (as long as they don't try to eat the supplies).
1. Glue the eyes and pom pom nose to the clothespin.
2. Attach the clothespin to your wreath with glue if it's not a sticker.
3. Attach the bow to your wreath.
4. Wrap the decorative string around the "antlers" of your reindeer. Apply small amounts of glue to the antlers so the string will stick to some parts of the clothespin.
5. For some extra sparkle, spread some glitter glue on the antlers and face.
6. Place your festive reindeer in a prominent location and enjoy!