* Paper mask (or card stock paper & scissors)
* Popsicle stick or similar
* Face stickers
* Markers or crayons (optional)
* Cut out designs such as a bat
* Feathers, glitter or other decor (optional)
This craft can be as simple or elaborate as you and your kids want to make it.
1. If you haven't bought a paper mask, then cut a mask out of your card stock paper.
2. Let your child apply "face" stickers to make a cute face on the mask or let them draw a face.
* card stock, colored or construction paper
* crayons or makers
* photo of your child in Halloween costume
* scissors & glue (optional)
* stickers (optional)
What better way to share the Halloween holiday with distant loved ones than a special card? Younger children might need a little help but let your child decide what the design will be.
Use crayons or markers to create a Halloween scene and embellish with stickers or pasted pictures, if desired. For an extra special card, include a photo of your child in Halloween attire.
* colored paper
* crayons (or markers if preferred)
It's such a simple idea but sometimes those are overlooked. Just get some paper and encourage your child to draw a Halloween scene.
And then you can decorate your child's room or part of the house for Halloween with